Hero Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winners GM Application(Redo)

Go down

Winners GM Application(Redo) Empty Winners GM Application(Redo)

Post  lian05 Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:29 am

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM in HeroStory because I have alot of past experience on my brother's server and I know all the rules needed to know to keep the server's economy stable. I would like to contribute my experience to everyone in the server(people will join soon :]).

Do you have what it takes to be a GM?
I believe I do so but that judgement is not up to me but to both of you(Josh and Dennis), I hope both of you would accept my GM Application to HeroStory. I am also capable of learning the GM commands in about a day or so, I am looking forward to work with all of you :].

If I can't reach up to your expectation you may demote me as being a GM but please give me a chance to prove myself first.

Sincerely,
John.

lian05

Back to top Go down

Winners GM Application(Redo) Empty Re: Winners GM Application(Redo)

Post  lian05 Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 am

There

Last edited by lian05 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

lian05

Back to top Go down

Post  lian05 Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:46 am

Name: John Xavier
TimeZone: CMT(Calgary Mountain Time)
Status: I am always active, people who played with me on Zakura would know that I am.

lian05 wrote:
Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM in HeroStory because I have alot of past experience on my brother's server and I know all the rules needed to know to keep the server's economy stable. I would like to contribute my experience to everyone in the server(people will join soon :]).

Do you have what it takes to be a GM?
I believe I do so but that judgement is not up to me but to both of you(Josh and Dennis), I hope both of you would accept my GM Application to HeroStory. I am also capable of learning the GM commands in about a day or so, I am looking forward to work with all of you :].

If I can't reach up to your expectation you may demote me as being a GM but please give me a chance to prove myself first.

By,
John.

lian05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down